Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Only 3 Days Left...

of the N.Eve Archival Prints Launch Party sale (see N.Eve Archival Prints Etsy store for details)!

Returning customers receive 25% off their total order

and

New customers receive 10% off.

And let me just tell you... I am super stoked for this Le Chic Polka Dot Boutique Show this weekend. I went to visit the spot today and it is awesome and HUGE!!! It is going to be filled with unique gifts and awesome vendors... I'm trying to figure out when I am going to get my shopping done. Seriously - you should come. It will be loads of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new bloggity blog Nat. I really want to go to this boutique thing on Saturday. I'm thinking I will definitely be there. Looks like some pretty awesome stuff.

    You are amazingly talented girl.

    ReplyDelete