Wednesday, October 28, 2009

N.Eve Archival Prints Launch Party Sale!

Hello,

I am proud to announce that the N.Eve Archival Prints website is officially up and running!

In honor of this exciting news I am throwing a Launch Party Sale for returning and new customers.

Returning customers will receive 25% off of their order(s)

and

New customers will receive 10% off of their order(s).

To participate, visit www.ndoteve.com and click on the Contact link. Let me know your name, location, if you are a returning or new customer, and which prints you would like to purchase along with size and color. I will then list your items reserved for you on my Etsy website where you can purchase them at the sale price.

Perfect timing for your holiday shopping!

This offer will last until November 20th, 2009.

Enjoy.

Natalie Dobson

N.Eve

www.ndoteve.com

www.ndoteve.blogspot.com

www.nevedobson.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment