Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WELCOME!

I have been stewing and debating on how to actually start/introduce one of these things and decided to just jump right on in from where I am at.

So welcome! Feel free to follow publicly... (Do you get my gist?)

I have been a busy little bird lately. Here are my most recent additions to N.Eve:

Deep Sea Diving Triptych - this was a commission I completed for two of my nephews. I had an absolute blast doing it.




































Now I Know My ABC's - I was in a slump a few months back and asked my friends on my personal blog to give me ideas for new designs. The ABC's was a suggestion. I thought it was a great idea but mulled over how to execute it for quite some time. I had to make sure it is something I would put up in my daughter's room. So while painting a pattern on Emmi's special 'potty' stool one day I finally came up with a concept!

Now I Know My ABC's is available in 8.5" x 11" and 13" x 19" sizes.

























































Honeycomb shaped pattern and colors are currently in the works for boys... so stay tuned!

I am also working on a baseball commission. This one might be the death of me. I already have oodles and oodles of drawings stacked up. I was so desperate yesterday that I found myself stopping on the Rockies/Phillies game (which I would NEVER do) and taking pictures of my TV in hopes of catching the players in action. Desperate I tell you.

2 comments:

  1. looks good! i love them all. i'm still searching for the perfect frame to display my print..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truely sorry the baseball comission is causing you so much grief... does it help if I tell you how E-X-C-I-T-E-D I am to get it? I love the scuba commission... seems like its missing something though... maybe it needs a treasure chest haha. I like the ABC's too :) very cute.

    ReplyDelete